Friday, August 29, 2008

Home is where the Air Force takes us, we have lived in the mountains and on the coast. I have learned to expect the worst that way I'm never disappointed. Always use pencil because nothing is set in stone. You learn not to take the time with one another for granted. You become accustom to hearing jets 24/7. I can iron a uniform in 3 minutes flat. Before our daughter, I learned to sleep with a body pillow so I didn't feel so alone at night. You are on a first name basis with the man at the post office. Christmas is the hardest holiday without them, but so is New Year's Eve when Auld Lang Syne is playing in the background. Its a hard life, but its our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found your blog through Entrecard.
My husband has been in the Military for 6 & 1/2 years now, hes currently on his 6th deployment.
We have two children 5 & 1. Stop by my blog sometime. Take care.
http://sahmilitarywife.blogspot.com