Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memories...

I heard "What are you waiting for" by Gwen Stefani the other day and it brought back a lot of memories. Some good and some bad. Its funny how a song or a smell can take you back to a certain place or time. Like whenever I smell Bath and Body Works Magnolia Blossom it takes me back to a few summers ago. Or whenever I hear "Champagne Supernova" by Oasis that takes me way back to the good ole High School days. And you just can't help but to think "If only I knew then what I know now." What are some of the things that triggers your memories?

♥ Here's one for a trip down memory lane ♥

2 comments:

Lyla said...

Great post! Last summer my 12 year old son decided he wanted to start wearing aftershave! I took him to the fragrance store and told him he could pick whatever he wanted as long as it wasn't too expensive. I told him there was only one fragrance he couldn't pick - Ralph Lauren Polo. He asked why and I told him because I didn't want to flash back to the '80's every time I smelled it LOL. It would be way too weird to have my son wearing that fragrance! Luckily he picked something that I like a lot better!

Lyla
Chatty Chica
It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere
Mom to Tweens

Emily Retherford said...

Wow I have sooo many things that trigger memories it's not even funny! Certain songs and smells it seems everything takes me back!

Emily
Mama and Hustler???
Great MOMS Think Alike
The Photographer In Me
Writer Wannabe
There's A Geek In Every Girl
Bye Bye Fat Girl... Hello Hottie