Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Lamby



I was lucky enough to win an adorable Lamb Pillow from Dippy Dot on Raising Itty-Bitty Bookworms. We have nicknamed the Lamb "Lamby" and it is easily becoming my daughters favorite toy (read: Favorite item to chew on). Dippy Dot has a variety of items including one of my personal favorites the U. S. Air Force Angel :). All of these creations are brought to life by "Nana" who loves to crochet and quilt. She also makes ties for military troops, toys for St. Jude, and hats, booties, and blankets for preemies. So go and check out Dippy Dot, I'm sure you will find something to fall in love with.

1 comment:

Erin Tales said...

That lamb is adorable! Maybe you want to try winning another contest? I have one for a new blog header at themombuzz!

http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/10/buzz-contest-custom-blog-designs.html